hello prepaid

I want to get a hello card, however i want to get the prepaid card, will i still get the 50 euro cash gift if i want the prepaid card? View answer
icon

Meilleure réponse par Maxime 20 décembre 2016, 09:04

Hi Sweetberry,

The 50 euro cash gift is related to the account opening, this account is free and you will need one if you want a prepaid card.

So yes, you may get both if you are a new client !

Best regards.

Afficher l'original
Commenter

6 reactions

Badge +1
Hi Sweetberry,

The 50 euro cash gift is related to the account opening, this account is free and you will need one if you want a prepaid card.

So yes, you may get both if you are a new client !

Best regards.
Auteur
thank you
Auteur
How fast do the cad and card reader get sent to you if u do everything digitally?
Badge +1
Currently we have received a lot of account demands so our process may be a bit longer than usual. For a digital demand it normally takes 2 business days to open the account and do the related checks. Then you will have to wait for the Hello box and your card to be delivered by post. With the actual workload and the holidays coming, it could take up to a week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Auteur
does it have to be a Belgium identity card for identification or can you also use a passport or any other identification?
Badge +1
If you open your account online we can only use one of the following belgian ID card :

A- Card - Carte A : « Certificat d’inscription au registre des étrangers – séjour temporaire »
B - Card - Carte B : « Certificat d’inscription au registre des étrangers »
C-Card -Carte C : « Carte d’identité d’étranger »
D - Card - Carte D : « Permis de séjour de résident de longue durée – CE »
E-Card - Carte E : « Attestation d’enregistrement »
E+ Card - Carte E+ : « Document attestant de la permanence du séjour »
F-Card - Carte F : « Carte de séjour de membre de la famille d’un citoyen de l’Union »
F+ Card - Carte F+ : « Carte de séjour permanent de membre de la famille d’un citoyen de l’Union »
Special Card P and S type - Carte spéciale « carte d’identité spéciale » type P et S

If you are between 18 and 27 years old, you may open a Hello 4 you account in a branch of BNP Paribas Fortis. They may use a passport or foreign ID card.

Best wishes for 2017!

Votre réaction