Is there an English option anywhere?

Help! recently moved to Belgium, trying to open an account, and I found the Hello bank site, and applied... but now I find only pages here in French. Sadly, I don't know French. Can some kind soul tell me where I can change the language preference, if possible? Thanks! View answer
icon

Meilleure réponse par Maxime 25 février 2016, 14:26

Hello,

we don't have an english version of the Blue room, but you can set our website to english. To do so, you will have to click on the "Menu" button (top left side of the screen.) Once the menu is opened, you will find the language options at the bottom side of it. Then you will just have to click on "EN".

If you want to contact us, our phone number is : 02/433 41 45. We are contactable from 7 AM to 10 PM from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays between 9 AM and 5 PM.

Have a nice day.

Version française :

Le client souhaite savoir s'il peut avoir accès au site en anglais car il est anglophone.

Si vous souhaitez changer la langue, vous pouvez cliquer en haut à gauche sur "Menu" ensuite vous aurez en bas de page l'option des langues, il ne vous reste plus qu'à cliquer sur la langue de votre choix.

Afficher l'original
Commenter

1 reactions

Badge +1
Hello,

we don't have an english version of the Blue room, but you can set our website to english. To do so, you will have to click on the "Menu" button (top left side of the screen.) Once the menu is opened, you will find the language options at the bottom side of it. Then you will just have to click on "EN".

If you want to contact us, our phone number is : 02/433 41 45. We are contactable from 7 AM to 10 PM from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays between 9 AM and 5 PM.

Have a nice day.

Version française :

Le client souhaite savoir s'il peut avoir accès au site en anglais car il est anglophone.

Si vous souhaitez changer la langue, vous pouvez cliquer en haut à gauche sur "Menu" ensuite vous aurez en bas de page l'option des langues, il ne vous reste plus qu'à cliquer sur la langue de votre choix.

Votre réaction